This 2 day Paediatric First Aid qualification provides the necessary skills and knowledge to deal with a range of emergencies involving children. On completion, candidates will be able to recognise and manage childhood medical conditions, as well as being able to provide emergency treatment until the arrival of the emergency medical services.
Our delivery models have been updated for Covid-19 and we have introduced specific measures for face-to-face training. Please read our guidance for face-to-face training during Covid-19
This course is available as an open course or group booking. Group booking information and fees are further down this page.
Open Course Dates
|Paediatric First Aid (2 days)||tbc||-|
Emergency Paediatric First Aid
- the roles and responsibilities of the paediatric first aider
- acting safely, promptly and effectively in an emergency
- managing an unresponsive casualty and the recovery position
- cardio pulmonary resuscitation (CPR)
- minor injuries
Managing Paediatric Illness, Injuries and Emergencies
- Injuries e.g. head, neck, eye etc.
- understanding acute medical conditions or sudden illness e.g. diabetes, epilepsy, asthma
- electric shocks
- burns and scalds
Certification STA Certificate of Training
Course Length 12 hours (2 days)
Maximum Participants 6
Group Booking Information
Choose a venue, date and time to suit your organisation. Please get in touch with your requirements using the request group booking button. Fees are shown in the table below.
|Attendees||Group Price||Per Capita|
|6 (or less)||£1060.00||£176.66|