A 2 day refresher course for candidates who already hold a valid First Aid at Work certificate that is not yet expired. (The First Aid at Work certificate is valid for 3 years).
This course is available for group bookings only.
Emergency First Aid in the Workplace
- acting safely, promptly and effectively in an emergency
- cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR)
- administering first aid safely, promptly and effectively to a casualty who is; unconscious, in shock, wounded or bleeding, burned or scalded, poisoned, or suffering from bone, muscle, joint or eye injury
- minor injuries e.g. cuts and bruises
Recognition and Management of illness and injury in the workplace
- fractures, sprains and strains
- head and spinal Injuries
- Chest Injuries
- major illness: heart attack, stroke, epilepsy, asthma, diabetes
Certification: Safety Training Awards (STA) Certificate of Training (with SQA Accreditation) (valid for 3 years)
Course Length: 12 hours (2 days)
Maximum Participants: 12 (8 if using Training for Care’s venue)
- £920 for up to 8 participants
- £115 per additional participant up to a maximum of 12
Group Booking Information
Choose a venue, date and time to suit your organisation. Please get in touch with your requirements using the request group booking button. Fees are shown in the table below.