This course will support staff to take ownership of the National Care Standards and to apply them in their practice. The course includes group activities to identify a standard of improvement and to plan actions for improvement.
- why national care standards? understanding their place in providing services
- meeting the standards: how do we know that we are?
- examining one’s practice and identifying strengths and areas for improvement
- maintaining the standards: how do we monitor our practice in relation to them?
- keeping the standards in mind and under review.
Certification TfC Certificate of Attendance
Course Length 3 hours
Delivery Model This course can be delivered face-to-face or as an online training session. For online delivery, participants will require access to a PC or device which connects to the internet.
Maximum Participants 15
- £360 for up to 8 participants
- £40 per additional participant up to a maximum of 15
Group Booking Information
Choose a date and time to suit your organisation. Please get in touch with your requirements using the request group booking button.