Working with the National Care Standards
This course is available for Group Bookings only.
Mike Martin MA, MSc, Dip Soc Admin, Dip Soc Work (CQSW), Cert in Management. Mike has worked with TfC over the past 10 years and also teaches and contributes to course design and development for the Open University. He produces independent reports and acts as an expert witness in relation to adults with incapacity and also works part time as a coordinator of local authority out of hours social services. Mike is a past advocate and board member with Powerful Partnerships, and a past director with Capability Scotland.
Supporting staff to take ownership of the standards and to apply them in their practice. The session includes small group activity to identify a standard of improvement and to plan actions for improvement.
- why national care standards? understanding their place in providing services
- meeting the standards: how do we know that we are?
- examining one’s practice and identifying strengths and areas for improvement
- maintaining the standards: how do we monitor our practice in relation to them?
- keeping the standards in mind and under review.
Certification TfC Certificate of Attendance
Course Length 3 hours
Maximum Participants 15
Group Booking Information
Choose a venue, date and time to suit your organisation. Please get in touch with your requirements using the request group booking button. Fees are shown in the table below.
|Attendees||Group Price||Per Capita|
|15 or less||£360.00||£24.00 (for 15)|