This course aims to increase awareness of the importance of providing accurate information in a care setting, and helps participants to develop the often underestimated skills required to do so.
- why, what and how we record: identify the main purposes of recording in social care, general principles of recording and what information should be recorded
- being objective: the way language influences the way we think about clients
- recording guidelines and confidentiality:writing effective records and raising awareness of confidentiality
Certification TfC Certificate of Attendance
Course Length 3 hours
Delivery Model This course can be delivered face-to-face or as an online training session. For online delivery, participants will require access to a PC or device which connects to the internet.
Maximum Participants 15
- £360 for up to 8 participants
- £40 per additional participant up to a maximum of 15
Group Booking Information
Choose a date and time to suit your organisation. Please get in touch with your requirements using the request group booking button. Fees are shown in the table below.