Basic Life Support and Management of Anaphylaxis (4 hours)
For anyone who may come in to contact with someone who suffers from anaphylactic shock. Participants will learn how to safely apply an adrenaline auto-injector unit in the workplace, or in a voluntary setting.
This course is available group bookings only.
- managing an unresponsive casualty
- cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR)
- Identifying anaphylaxis
- administering treatment to a casualty suffering from anaphylaxis
Certification Safety Training Awards (STA) Certificate of Training (with SQA Accrediation) valid for 3 years
Course Length 4 hours
Maximum Participants 12 (8 if using Training for Care’s venue)
- £400 for up to 8 participants
- £50 per additional participant up to a maximum of 12
Group Booking Information
Choose a venue, date and time to suit your organisation. Please get in touch with your requirements using the request group booking button.