This qualification is for people who have a specific responsibility at work to deal with a range of first aid situations and take on the role of First Aider in the workplace.
This course is available as an open course or group booking.
Open Course Dates
|First Aid at Work||tbc||-|
Emergency First Aid in the Workplace
- acting safely, promptly and effectively in an emergency
- cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR)
- administering first aid safely, promptly and effectively to a casualty who is; unconscious, in shock, wounded or bleeding, burned or scalded, poisoned, or suffering from bone, muscle, joint or eye injury
- minor injuries e.g. cuts and bruises
- safe use of an automated external defibrillator (AED)
Recognition and Management of illness and injury in the workplace
- fractures, sprains and strains
- head and spinal Injuries
- Chest Injuries
- major illness: heart attack, stroke, epilepsy, asthma, diabetes
Certification: STA Certificate of Training (valid for 3 years)
Course Length: 18 hours (3 days)
Maximum Participants: 12 (8 if using Training for Care’s venue)
- £1360 for up to 8 participants
- £170 per additional participant up to a maximum of 12
Group Booking Information
Choose a venue, date and time to suit your organisation. Please get in touch with your requirements using the request group booking button.