Interested in a career in Childcare or Social Care? We can help you take that first step.
Training for Care is now working with Capital City Partnership to deliver
These fully funded 2-week academies offer vocational training experience followed by the option of an interview with a recruiting employer.
The programme includes the following training
- Childcare: Importance of Play, Moving and Handling, Infection Control, Food Hygiene,
Child Protection, and Emergency First Aid certificates.
- Social Care: Person Centred Care, Infection Control, Adults Safeguarding, Moving and Handling, Administering Medication, First Aid, Dementia and Challenging Behaviour.
As well as the following employability inputs
- An insight into the sector from Care/Childcare professionals
- 1:1 CV building and interview preparation
- Support with job applications
- Guaranteed interview for live vacancies!
- Signposting to receive further employability support
To register your interest, please complete the referral form below and return it to TrainingAcademy@capitalcitypartnership.org.
Each training will be set up once we reach 10 referrals.