|Course Start Date:||Start any time|
|Application End Date:||Apply any time|
|Course Fee:||£1700 (see funding options below)|
This Social Services and Healthcare SVQ3 (SCQF Level 7) qualification is delivered using Learning Assistant’s e-portfolio system. This open assessment delivery model reduces costs for employers and enables candidates to work through the qualification at a pace which is aligned accurately with their knowledge, experience and job role.
- Part Time Fee Grant Funding: (maximum grant awarded is currently £733, course fee £967 with the full grant) see guidance notes for eligibility
- Enhanced Modern Apprenticeship Funding for 20-29 year olds (Disabled/Care Experienced) – No Fee
Who is the course suitable for?
Suitable for those currently employed in a practitioner role in the health and social care sector. The practitioner role should include a range of complex and primarily non-routine tasks and work without close supervision.
Candidates will receive
- 1:1 award and portfolio induction
- an individualised award plan timetable
- 3 – 4 direct observations
- portfolio assessment and feedback
- guidance on meeting gaps in practice and knowledge
Please note: new SDS funding arrangements require Modern Apprenticeship supported candidates to attend TfC for a formal review every 3 months.
What is Learning Assistant?
Learning Assistant’s e-portfolio system is an on-line system for distance learning, support and assessment. It facilitates prompt communication between candidate and assessor, gives on-line access to planning guidelines and learning materials and access to an on-line forum for candidates.
To apply please download an application form and return it to us, alternatively contact us if you need more information.