An update for staff who have received this training within the last three years.
Available for Group Bookings.
An update on:
- definition of epilepsy
- classification of seizures
- principles of managing seizures
- impact of epilepsy on lifestyle
- difference between status epilepticus and serial seizures
- organisational policies
- epilepsy care plans and risk assessment
- procedures for buccal and nasal administration
- potential difficulties
- legal and ethical considerations
- local and national resources for the support of people with epilepsy
Certification TfC Certificate of Attendance
Course Length 4 hours
Delivery Model Face-to-face delivery
Maximum Participants 12
- £320 for up to 8 participants
- £40 per additional participant up to a maximum of 12
Group Booking Information
Choose a venue, date and time to suit your organisation. Please get in touch with your requirements using the request group booking button.