Our Epilepsy Awareness course is an introduction or refresher course suitable for staff or volunteers working with clients with epilepsy, but those who are not required to administer rescue medications.
Please note this course can be adapted to suit specific client groups; for example, to address the increasing incidence of epilepsy in older people.
Open Course Dates
- definition of epilepsy
- classification of seizures
- principles of managing seizures
- impact of epilepsy on lifestyle
- difference between status epilepticus and serial seizures
Certification TfC Certificate of Attendance
Course Length 3 hours
Delivery Model Face-to-face delivery
Maximum Participants 12
- £240 for up to 8 participants
- £30 per additional participant up to a maximum of 12
Group Booking Information
Choose a date and time to suit your organisation. Please get in touch with your requirements using the request group booking button.