This course is suitable for staff or volunteers who are required to administer Diazepam.
Please Note Participants on this course must have attended a course in Epilepsy Awareness within the preceding 24 months.
Available for Group Bookings.
- organisational policies
- epilepsy care plans and risk assessment
- demonstration and practice of administration of rectal diazepam (includes practice on a model)
- legal and ethical considerations
- local and national resources for the support of people with epilepsy
Certification TfC Certificate of Attendance
Course Length 3 hours
Delivery Model Face-to-face delivery
Maximum Participants 12
- £300 for up to 8 participants
- £38 per additional participant up to a maximum of 12
Group Booking Information
Choose a venue, date and time to suit your organisation. Please get in touch with your requirements using the request group booking button.