You could receive up to £200 towards a single course or training episode per year with ITA Funding from Skills Development Scotland.
All individual courses on our Open Programme are eligible for ITA Funding. We have also put together 2 ITA packages so that you can make full use of your £200 ITA funding:
ITA Package – Essential Training for Childcarers
2 or 3 courses of your choice, select either:
The course from Section A + 1 courses from section C
or The course from section B + 2 courses from section C
|Paediatric First Aid (2 Days)||Emergency Paediatric First Aid||Introduction to Food Hygiene (REHIS)|
|Child Protection Awareness|
ITA Package – Essential Training for Social Care
3 courses of your choice from the list below:
|CPR & AED||Emergency First Aid at Work|
|Introduction to Food Hygiene (REHIS)||Elementary Food Hygiene (REHIS)|
|Moving and Handling Awareness||Moving and Handling||Moving and Handling with Hoist Training|
|Administration and Storage of Medication||Dementia and Challenging Behaviour||Epilepsy Awareness||Good Practice in Infection Control|
How to apply
- Go to https://www.myworldofwork.co.uk/learn-and-train/sds-individual-training-accounts-ita
- Go to the ‘Search for ITA courses’ page
- Refine the search by entering ‘Training for Care’ in the provider section
- Find the course or package your looking for and follow the instructions to apply online.
To be eligible you must be:
- Aged 16 or over
- Not in education or involved in any other SDS funded programme
- Unemployed and looking to get back into work or Employed and earning less than £22,000 per year
- Resident in Scotland
Providing Proof of Income
On receiving your application, Training for Care will request to see documentation of proof of income to confirm your eligibility for the funding.
- Employed – most recent 3 payslips
- Self-Employed – Letter on Company paper confirming income details
- Not-Employed – Headed letter from Jobcentre Plus/Social Security Benefit Office
If your organisation would like to arrange group bookings for these funded courses/packages, please contact us to discuss your requirements.