You could receive up to £200 towards a single course or training episode per year with ITA Funding from Skills Development Scotland.
The following courses are eligible for ITA funding:
How to apply
- Go to https://www.myworldofwork.co.uk/learn-and-train/sds-individual-training-accounts-ita
- Go to the ‘Search for ITA courses’ page
- Refine the search by entering ‘Training for Care’ in the provider section
- Find the course you’re looking for and follow the instructions to apply online.
To be eligible you must be:
- Aged 16 or over
- Not in education or involved in any other SDS funded programme
- Unemployed and looking to get back into work or Employed and earning less than £22,000 per year
- Resident in Scotland
Providing Proof of Income
On receiving your application, Training for Care will request to see documentation of proof of income to confirm your eligibility for the funding.
- Employed – most recent 3 payslips
- Self-Employed – a copy of the tax return submitted by you to HRMC in respect of the last full tax year
- Not-Employed – Headed letter from Jobcentre Plus/Social Security Benefit Office
If your organisation would like to arrange group bookings for these funded courses, please contact us to discuss your requirements.