Safeguarding, Adult Support and Protection Briefing
This course is suitable for trustees, boards of management, directors, senior staff and similar.
- the national policy context
- local statutory systems
- match to your agency’s policies
- agency responsibilities under the act
Fees for all group bookings include prior familiarisation by the course tutor with you organisation’s protocols and procedures and their fit with the local statutory framework for responding to support and protection issues.
N.B Consultancy is also available. Contact Training for Care for details.
Certification TfC Certificate of Attendance
Course Length 1 hour
Delivery Model This course can be delivered face-to-face or as an online training session. For online delivery, participants will require access to a PC or device which connects to the internet.
Maximum Participants 15
- Zoom/Teams £360 for up to 8 participants
- Face-to-Face £400 for up to 8 participants
- £40 per additional participant up to a maximum of 15
Group Booking Information
Choose a date and time to suit your organisation. Please get in touch with your requirements using the request group booking button.