Epilepsy Awareness and Diazepam Rectal Tube Administration
This course is available for Group Bookings only.
For staff working with clients who are prescribed rectal tube diazepam.
- definition of epilepsy
- classification of seizures
- principles of managing seizures
- impact of epilepsy on lifestyle
- differences between status epilepticus and serial seizures
- organisational policies
- epilepsy care plans and risk assessment
- procedures for rectal tube insertion (includes practice on a model)
- potential difficulties
- legal and ethical considerations
- local and national resources for the support of people with epilepsy
Certification TfC Certificate of Attendance
Course Length 7 hours
Maximum Participants 12
Group Booking Information
Choose a venue, date and time to suit your organisation. Please get in touch with your requirements using the request group booking button. Fees are shown in the table below.
|Attendees||Group Price||Per Capita|
|8 (or less)||£525.00||£65.52 (for 8)|